Saturday, May 27, 2017

Book 1 is complete. Keep Going...


Book 1 is finally complete.  Whew!  The editing and the book cover is done.  I am pleased with the work. I showed it to a few friends of both the final book draft and the cover. They made a few comments but overall they liked it.  I have posted the new book cover description onto this website under Book 1. Take a look and let me know what you think. The Beijing Family Book 1 Cover 

1 down, 4 more to go.  I have to keep going.  So now I am working on Book 2 with my editor.  We're in the middle of the book and the drama is intensifying.  I am also in the process of hiring an editor for Book 3. This time, I received 50+ job applicants from Upwork in comparison to the 71+ job applicants I received for Book 2, which was insane.  Still a good handful, but more manageable.  I am paying above average compensation which garners more interested applicants than usual.  But at the same time, I am looking for above average talents and skills suitable for this particular book.  

Furthermore, my work partner and I are the number #1 sales team for all of Los Angeles for my day job as a real estate broker.  

Busy, busy, busy.  

Back to work...





No comments:

Post a Comment